Friday, March 2, 2012

My Birthday

My Birthday this year was a blast! Seriously one of my best birthdays ever! Brian's parents came into town (it was also President's Day Weekend) and they watched the kids so Brian and I could have a date night Saturday night. We went to Red Lobster and watched "The Secret World of Arrietty". I really loved it. And earlier Saturday, I took the gift card my parents had got me and got my hair done! I got it cut and dyed! Love it! Theresa also bought me some new dresses. Love!
Then, Sunday afternoon was the Highland Mardi Gras Parade! I am kicking myself that I forgot to take my camera but it was a way fun parade! Love the interesting beads, my favorite: a pair with jazz instruments! Way cool! Plus got stocked up on plastic cups! Sydney loved the parade! She refers to it as "rade" though and I have to tell her we did not go to a "raid" we want to a "pa-rade". oh well.

Then, Sunday night Brian threw me a birthday party! It was lots of fun, my sister was there and so were our friends the Terrys. We had Kings Cake for my birthday cake. Can't beat that!


 Jonas found the cake yummy!


And I found the baby in the cake. Oh well, just will have to buy another delicious King's Cake!

Great birthday! Thank you everyone that made it great!

1 comment:

Cat and Blake Potter said...

happy late birthday Meg!! Your hair looks awesome!