Hey! The weather has been so nice here! I'm trying my best to enjoy it before summer hits and it's way too hot! Sydney has had a rough month with strep and then the flu but she is super energetic now and happy again. Jonas and I miraculously avoided contracting both of those illnesses and so I thank God and count my blessings.
On the 14th, Jonas turned 4 months old! Where has the time gone?
Weight: 17.75 lbs
Length: 24.5 in
Head Circ: 17.5 in
More smiles, coos, rolls to side, holds head up really well, can hold hands in front of him and sleeps 6 hours at night!
Thank you for all the birthday wishes! I had a great birthday. Brian made me cake, his mom came into town and watched the kids while Brian and I ate out and enjoyed a game of min-golf. Brian also got me the Kinect game, Your Shape Fitness Evolved and I was so sore the first couple of days- a good sore! I think it will definitely help me exercise more frequently.
And this was a few weeks ago but Sydney was so proud (and we were, too) that she put her socks AND shoes on all by herself. She is getting so smart :)
Monday, Jonas rolled over from his tummy to his back two times for Grandma Tuck. Then yesterday, he rolled over from his back to his tummy! Here are some pics (I of course have the video but need to shrink it before trying to upload it here).
Jonas is also sucking his lower lip at times. I told his Aunt Kymry he got that from her- you know, in the pre-existence an all or maybe it's genetic.
And Brian doesn't get much more attractive to me than when I see him with our kids:
Anyways, that's what has been going on with us over here!
Thursday, February 24, 2011
Monday, February 14, 2011
- I love that Sydney asks "please stop" even when's she upset. As sad as it is, it is also cute that I am driving in the car and hear "please stop" to find Sydney has her hand up, feebly trying to tell the sun to stop shining in her eyes.
- I love hearing Jonas laugh out loud. It's so stinking cute.
- I love that Sydney LIKES to take naps. Most days, she is so easy to put down and can sometimes sleep 2, maybe 3, hours. So nice!
- I love that Jonas is sleeping 6 hours in a row at night now, although, getting him down is sometimes the hardest part.
- I love getting stuff for so cheap! I have a 20% off coupon from Parents magazine paired with Amazon discounts for Subscribe and Save and Amazon Mom, and I'm paying less than $17 for a pack of 140 diapers for Sydney. It's so fantastic! I love getting great deals!
- I love digital scrapbooking. Brian will tell you I'm obsessed and he's right. I'm really delving deep into designing now and I love it! (http://meaganswordart.blogspot.com is where you can check out some of my stuff)
- I love mt wonderful family! They bring so much happiness and joy in my life- they give me all te motivation I need to keep going. Love you!