Sunday, August 17, 2008

A Tag

So I got tagged from Kristin to talk about myself a bit.

4 Jobs I have had:
1. Teacher for Fremont School District at the Five County Detention Center for Juveniles
2. Part-time Math teacher at BYU-Idaho (for one crazy semester)
3. Title 1 Aide for South Fremont High School
4. Team Out-bound Sales at Artco selling Christmas cards.... in the middle of the summer!

4 Movies I have watched more than once:
1. All the Pixar movies lately, Finding Nemo, Incredibles, etc.
2. V for Vendetta
3. Star Wars
4. Spider-Man

4 Places I have lived:
1. Arizona
2. Rexburg
3. Louisiana
4. Nevada

4 TV shows I watch:
1. Lost
2. Deal or No Deal
3. Are you smarter than a 5h grader?
4. What not to wear ( All of these shows I watched when I had cable)

4 Places I have been:
1. Disney Land!
2. Berlin, Germany - I was born there
3. Washington, D.C.
4. Birmingham, AL

4 People who text me regularly:
1. Brian (my husband)
2. Verizon Wireless (hahaha)
3. nobody
4. nobody but that's okay, I don;t have a text-messaging plan so it would cost me too much.

4 of my favorite foods:
1. Shrimp
2. Chocolate
3. Cheese
4. Bread

4 Places I would like to visit:
1. China
2. Ireland
3. Japan
4. Disney World

4 Things I am looking forward to in the coming year:
1. My new baby!
2. Brian getting a real job with great pay! (Our definition of great will probably change)
3. Seeing if our business will pick up
4. The holidays

4 Friends I am tagging:
1. Ashley
2. Christina
3. Amy
4. Kymry

No comments: