Sunday, August 31, 2008

Another Tag

Kristin tagged me so here it is!

1. Where is your cell phone? probably in my purse, I don't know...
2. Your significant other? Brian- I thought this question was asking where is your significant other...
3. Your hair? Messy at the moment- wavy because it is permed but tangled because I don't take the time to style it.
4. Your favorite thing? Right now it is sleep!
5. Your dream last night? Sorting through baby clothes and fighting anyone who tried to grab what I wanted.
6. Your favorite drink? Water and then Sprite!
7. Your dream/goal? To learn all I can
8. The room you're in? Office- soon to be baby's room!
9. Your hobby? Drawing, scrapbooking and playing games
10. Your fear? Spiders and SIDS
11. Where do you want to be in 6 years? at least 3 kids and maybe done with my Master's
12. Where were you last night? At the Wanstrom's
13. What you're not? quiet
14. Muffins? Blueberry definitely
15. One of your wish list items? New kitchen table
16. Where you grew up? Shreveport, LA
17. The last thing you did? Ate breakfast
18. What are you wearing? oops, should have got dressed before writing this....
19. Your TV? mainly for video games and movies as we have no cable
20. Your pets? Tony the tortoise who is 8 years old.
21. Your computer? Dell
22. Your life? Quaint, peaceful and happy
23. Your mood? Still sleepy
24. Missing someone? No, not really
25. Your car? Toyota Corolla
26. Something you're not wearing? there's a lot, a shirt?
27. Favorite store? JCPenny
28. Your summer? hot as in I was dying
29. Your favorite color? Cerulean blue
30. When is the last time you laughed? This morning
31. Last time you cried? 2 days ago, watching Lady in the Water- sad I know.

No comments: