Saturday, August 23, 2008

3rd Anniversary

So, Brian and I celebrated our 3-year anniversary on August 20th. Since it was in the middle of the week, we waited until Friday night to really celebrate. We first ate out at Olive Garden in Idaho Falls and then we stayed at the Black Swan Inn in Pocatello. We stayed in the Egyptian suite. It was really nice! As you can see there was a jacuzzi bath tub, a gorgeous shower, amazing
statues and there was a big screen TV that you could watch from the lofted bed on the second story. Brian and I really enjoyed it because we haven't been in such a nice hotel room since our Honeymoon. We also stopped by a friend's, the Holts, in Chubbuck on our way back. We hadn't seen them in 4 months so that was a good visit!

I can honestly say I love Brian so much more today than I did when we were married! It has been a terrific 3 years!


6 comments:

The Wright Family said...

Fun! We like to go to the Black Swan on our anniversaries too! It's a lot of fun, and you need to get that in before the baby comes! Thanks for doing the tag!

The Simmons Bunch said...

I always wanted to go to the Black Swan when we lived in Idaho. It always looks like so much fun! Congrats on making it 3 years! :o)

Amy said...

Aren't themed rooms great?! Morgan and I might have to try this hotel someday too. We all ready love the Anniversary Inn. Congrats on making it three years!

Ashley said...

holy cow!! I can't believe it's already been three years for you guys!! WOW time does fly by!! Well congrats to you both. It looks like it was a lot of fun. I've heard about a few places like that here that have those themed rooms but i've never stayed at one!! Sounds fun though and it looks like you enjoyed it!! :)

Lyd Stew said...

Hey- Glad you made it! The room sure looks cool! I know you were excited about that! Good luck with the baby too! Keep us posted! Are you done with work now?

Meagan , Brian, Sydney and Jonas! said...

Yes, I officially quit work on Friday, August 15th. I have been back in a few times but I am really done! It feels great!