Sunday, September 28, 2008

Miracles Happen

No, the baby has not come yet. But! My mother was sent home from her deployment early! She arrived at the Idaho Falls airport Friday night and she is here! So now the stage is completely set! My mother has begun working on ways to get Sydney to come. I have walked a lot in the last few days and my mother has been actively looking for natural ways to induce labor. I hope something works soon!

A Big Thank You! to my family: My mom, my dad, my sister, and my mother-in-law for coming out to help with the baby and with my pre-labor nerves! It has been so nice getting so much help around the house and receiving so much special attention. Thank you!

4 comments:

Potter Family said...

Meg I wish you all the best, labor is a good experience to have and YOU CAN DO IT!!!! Love ya girl, can't wait to see pictures of Syndey!

Ashley said...

I KNOW you can do it as well!! That's good that your mom is there with you to help out!! It's always nice! Good luck and i too will be waiting to see pictures of the beautiful angel Sydney!!

The Wright Family said...

Oh good luck! That is definitely frustrating when those little ones don't want to come out!

Lyd Stew said...

Best of luck! This is the hardest part- I think- just the waiting at the end when you feel so uncomfortable and ready. I sure hope all goes well! You will be great! You are such a trooper! Good luck- I'm going to miss the absence of your comments on my blog for a while. :) You are always so supportive! Take care!