Saturday, September 6, 2008

37 weeks and looking big!

A side-by-side comparison of me at 19 weeks and now at 37 weeks! I look so big!

I say look because I don't really FEEL big. Only when getting out of bed. And putting on clothes. And when my shoes don't fit anymore. Only.
I have developed carpal tunnel in the last few weeks of my pregnancy. I wear wrist guards at night otherwise my hands ache when I wake up. I try to be good and wear my wrist guards when typing but I find that I do things to my word document and I have no idea what I did so I can't reverse it! It is so annoying! It makes me feel MS Word-incompetent. Anyway, things are still looking good. The baby is head down and still has a couple more weeks to incubate. I'm not miserable so she can stay in there for all I care right now. I am getting nervous about the labor and delivery because I will be attempting natural birth. I wanted to try a water birth but the hospital here does not do that so that's out of the question. Wish me luck!

3 comments:

Lance said...

Wow I can't believe that you are so close all ready! Yea that is so exciting! I commend you for wanting to try natural child birth. I thought I'd try it out when we had Isaac and at about five and half centimeters I decided Heavenly Father created the drugs for a reason and I should take advantage of his blessing. :o) With mark I went in saying I wanted the drugs. They are so nice!! I love them! I actually enjoyed childbirth once I got them. I'm not trying to persuade you otherwise but don't feel like you have to tough it out just because. :o) Write me if you have any questions about delivery or anything. I'm an open book.

Molly, Lance, Isaac and Mark said...

ok so that wasn't really Lance writing if you couldn't tell I was just signed in under his account I guess. Just thought I'd clear that up. :o)

Amy said...

Good Luck! You look so cute--and not big at all. I can't wait to see Sydney! A little more than a week left to wait. wow. It seems like time has flown!