Sunday, October 21, 2012

Sydney and Jonas's Bday party

Here are some photos from Sydney and Jonas's Birthday party. There are more on my Facebook page. Sydney decided a few weeks before the party that she wanted a Dinosaur Train themed party! I was a little bummed, I like doing princess-themed stuff! but I wanted to stay open-minded and Sydney loved the party theme. She watches that show every day on Netflix. I made some of the characters and had them up on the fence. We had a pull-string pinata. I ordered party supplies with the theme including an edible cake-topper. We had a fossil dig and played a fishing game since the main characters in the show love fish. I think everyone had a good time and the kids had a blast. Thank you everyone for the presents and birthday wishes!

Some before-the-party presents from Grandma and Grandpa Tuck.





Party decorations

Sydney having a flower face-painting

Fossil Dig!

Fishing Game!



Jonas LOVED playing in the sand

Grandma Sanders!


Our friends the Reynolds!




Make a wish!

The cousins!

My beautiful sisters!


No comments: