Sunday, May 31, 2009

Favorite Exercise TV videos

I try to work out daily using free videos from Exercisetv.tv They have lots of free 10-20 even 40 minute workout videos from kickboxing, yoga, pilates, strength training, etc. Here I have compiled a list of links to my favorite videos. Oh, and you only have to watch one short commercial before the exercise video starts and then it is streams really well, you can even full-screen the video.
Pilates Abs workout - 10 minutes long, Beginner to intermediate
Power Pilates workout- 20 minutes long, total body workout, beginner to intermediate
Leg Slimmer and Toner- 10 minutes, great workout! beginner- intermediate
Dynamic Sculpt and Stretch- 10 minute weights workout, arms, shoulders, back and chest
Fat Burn- 20 minutes workout, Intermediate to Advanced, you will sweat!

Ok, so I only have 5 I like so far, I have tried more but these are my favorites. I will add more if there are anymore interesting ones.

I'm placing this post on my blog so that:
A) I can share my favorites with you
B) I have a link list to quickly get to my fave videos

2 comments:

Jami said...

Ya you'll have to put those links on a list on the right side so you can get to them quick!

ExerciseTV Blogs said...

Try our awesome new Bikini Body Makeover workouts at ExerciseTV!