Friday, April 27, 2012

Kymry's visit Day 1

So there's going to be lots of photos for this week! My sister Kymry is in town with her daughter, Kaylin and her son Bryce. Her husband is stationed over seas so we haven't seen her in almost 2 years!

The cousins are having a blast and I have tons of photos! so I thought I would take it a day at a time.

Here is Day 1 with some shots of them playing in the backyard and then some shots at Sci-Port, a local science museum.

Here's little big Bryce! He's about 3 months younger than Jonas but he definitely weighs more and is almost as tall as Jonas! Such a cutie! I say he looks like Faramir from Lord of the Rings!




Here's Kaylin! She's got pretty straight hair that she likes to twirl like her mommy!



And I don't know but it looks to me like she is flashing me a gangsta sign!


I took them all to the Sci-Port and they had lots of fun and had the place to themselves!






Jonas is wearing one of the water smocks and he loves putting the construction hats on. He does that part himself!

Bryce and prego mommy! Due in about a month!



Yep, she's a talker!



Bryce LOVED the water table. As the pictures progress you will see how his shirt does not stay dry...





She's my goofy daughter, what more can I say?


And here's an action shot of Bryce at work. He makes quite a puddle during our visit.



Kaylin checking out the Guinea pigs.





Kaylin really liked playing with these water jets.



Despite popping a band on herself several times, Sydney enjoyed making shapes with this board.





I was trying to recreate a Titanic moment and I asked Kaylin to say, "I'm free!" And here's the pose I got!




And Bryce the construction worker.



Lots more photos to come! This is just day 1!

No comments: