Thursday, December 22, 2011

Belated Happy Birthday to Drea!

So I've wanted to start making a special post on my sisters' birthdays and Drea's went whishing past me! So, better late than never, a very belated happy birthday to my big sis!

This is Andrea. I am her twin born 5 years later.

As proof, I had this picture of me up on my computer today and my nephew said, "That's mommy!" Not quite!


If there was a movie made about her life, Drew Barrymore would play her.

Drea already had the theme music from Ever After play at her wedding so it's like a life soundtrack now.

A thing I remember about Drea from my childhood was that she loved [loves] music. And all types. I remember her passionately singing along to Phantom of the Opera and Beauty and the Beast [her fave movie] as well as "I like to move it" (not the King Julian version). She played the violin in her school orchestra that went to Carnegie Hall. Wowzers!

She's very intelligent and organized. She's an accountant. That pretty much sums up her amazing intelligence there!

She is a loving, busy, working-mom of two cute kids!

Ok, so the one dressed in yellow is mine.



And even though I am about 1/4 inch taller than her, I still look up to her. Love you big sis! and Happy [belated] Birthday!

No comments: