Monday, October 10, 2011

Sydney 3 years

It's so amazing to think Sydney has been a part of our family for 3 years now.






She's learning and picking up on things so quickly. I love her sense of humor and how we make each other laugh. I love that she still wants to hang out with her parents (even if when Dad gets home she is Daddy's Girl and sometimes wants nothing to do with me). She has a great imagination, she loves helping out with Jonas and she excitedly talks about us going shopping! She loves dressing up and playing princess. She can also be a tom-boy as she loves cars, monsters and climbing. She is still my little monkey and I treasure her. Each day I pray that I'm teaching her what she needs to succeed and embrace the gospel of Christ. Each day she teaches me more about the love of God. There's a primary hymn I love to sing called "We Are Different" and the last verse says: "I love you and you love me, We reach together for the best we can be and that's the way it is supposed to be". I think it's talking about families and I think this is what happens every day between Sydney and myself.

Happy Birthday Sydney! You really are my sunshine!

Here she is with the Dragon Pillow Pet we got her:

Lady bug Face Painting from the Red River Revel:


And then eating some ice cream at Baskin Robins on her birthday:



No comments: