Saturday, October 8, 2011

Birthday Party Videos and pictures

Hey all! Sydney and Jonas had a lot of fun at their birthday party! Their cousins Liam and Scarlett were there with Uncle Ian and we enjoyed the Tangled theme and a general prince and princesses theme! I was so excited Jonas kept his crown on!

Here are some videos of the birthday siblings:





And here are some videos! Jonas had a shirt that said "Birthday Boy" and Sydney wore the same pink dress she did at her birthday party last year!

We had Pin the tail on Pascal (lizard from Tangled). I drew him myself. I think he came out pretty good.









Pull-string pinata with lots of candy



Birthday royalty!




Loot!


And the men having fun...


Happy Birthday Sydney and Jonas! I will be back to add more photos from Sydney's actual birthday where we went to the Red River Revel and then out for some ice cream.

No comments: