Sunday, August 14, 2011

Meagan's hobbies...

I meant to just add this on to the last post but I forgot. First, I wanted to show you a before and after shot of one of the pictures of Sydney I edited with PhotoShop:
                                
               BEFORE                 AFTER

I've been having lots of fun lately with trying to figure out photoshop. Can't wait until we can afford a nice SLR camera but for now, I have to fiddle with the settings in Photoshop to get the picture the way I wanted.

Here are some digital scrapbook pages I have done recently as well:
 (Kit: Dream Big Designs: Dream Big)

For this next one, I edited this photo:


and got this:

(Kit: Scrappy Cocoa: Fleur)  I really love how that one came out!

(Kit: Meagan's Creations (myself!): Those Were the Days )

  (Kit: Viola Moni and Meagan's Creations: The Lion Sleeps Tonight)

Thanks for reading!

1 comment:

The Wright Family said...

Those are awesome! I love photoshop- I especially have gotten good at making photos of me shed a few pounds... Ha ha :)