Tuesday, April 15, 2008

New place!

Brian and I are moving into our new apartment this weekend. It is a townhome on the Southern side of Rexburg. We are very excited! It is much more spacious, with lots of storage space! It even comes with a 1-car garage and a little piece of yard we can call our own. I am really sad to be leaving our Ward but we will still see all of our friends! Brian is excited to be able to blare his XBOX as loud as he wants as our living room does not share a wall with anyone. I am excited to start decorating the second bedroom as a baby room! That will be really fun! Brian has told me I can use most of the Economic Stimulus that we get towards buying stuff for the baby! I am thrilled to go on a shopping spree and get some cute stuff! Well, I'll post pictures of our new place once we get settled!

No comments: