Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Cookies, siblings and new glasses

So I feel terrible that I didn't get any Thanksgiving day photos! And I didn't even have to cook! I did some baking but the big stuff other people took care of. I guess having a 1.5 month old to take care of is not an excuse...

But I did get some pictures of cookie decorating with Sydney. I spread the frosting on and I thought Sydney might pick up some sprinkles and drop them on but she quickly discovered a more efficient way...
Voila! Dump the whole cookie in!

Wait a few seconds...
And presto! Sprinkled cookie in no time flat!But we all know the best part is the frosting...



Yummy!


I wanted to show you some pictures of Jonas and Sydney. I love this one with Sydney's arm around Jonas.


Last, I wanted to show off my new glasses! What do you think?I've never had designer glasses and I love everything about them!

And bragspot moment: I read this comment by a student that I tutored on Tutor.com. I thought it was pretty funny: "This tutor was FABULOUS!!!! She really helped&encouraged me in my least favorite subject, (math)! KEEP HER!!!!!

Well, happy to say, I think my job is safe.

No comments: