Sunday, September 5, 2010

Photo Shoot

I couldn't wait to post these pictures! I just took these today in our front yard (by our I mean my grandparents' house which I'm staying at) and Sydney actually kept this headband on for a little while which I think brought the cuteness factor up. Here are some of my faves:

And I had to show you this one of Sydney and me. It came out blurry but I used some Photoshop Magic to add some styles to it so that as Brian put it, "It looks like it's supposed to be blurry". I thought it gave it a nice touch.

Before:
After:



I have more but our camera needs batteries so the other stuff will have to wait for another day.

In other news, Brian has had 2 interviews with the local Best Buy so we're praying that he could get that. It might be only part-time in which case he would get another part-time job. In the mean time, he helps my grandparents out around the house, mowing the huge yard, assembling things and other random stuff.

Look at the countdown! I'm 9 weeks away! Yeah!

1 comment:

The Wright Family said...

So cute pictures! You girls both look beautiful :) The big day is coming really soon!